Sunday, January 27, 2008

Effective article marketing + a will to succeed = $ in the bank!


More often I think I know all about article marketing and every time I'm proved I still need to know something that is a missing in my article submissions and sometimes even to my article writing.

I'm not a perfect writer and my grammar is average when it comes to writing articles. I have read many article marketing ebooks which all say in common that you need to write a compelling title and author's resource box.

But none of them tell you what you should write in title to make it click on the article you write. They even say to write more articles and submit every day to article directories to get one-way back links to your websites.

Blindly many have (include me) have done this same thing again and again. But even after submitting to hundreds of article directories, I have not found that enough traffic is generated to my websites!

Where was I wrong? Why am I not ranked in Google? Forget about ranking, I couldn't see my article indexed by search engines!

I have made every tweaks to my article writing since then. Doing some research on keywords, peeking into article directories and even often changing my writing type. But the results is same as before. Got no back-links, not got my articles indexed and few hundreds measly visitors!

Here's the crucial part of article marketing. Many people quit writing thinking that this kind of promoting doesn't work. Very few gets motivated and do things differently and really try hard to find what is working for only select few and how do they do that.

Is article marketing a waste of time? No, is the answer. The only pain is lack of motivation and impatient. People want fast results. Nobody want to wait for weeks to get organic search traffic that an article can produce in long term. This is the reason why people are wary about writing articles and promote them.

Possible reasons could be this:

1. Don't know how to write articles.

2. Don't have time to write articles.

3. Know how to write, have time also, but it doesn't produce the results that it used to be.

4. Takes more time to get organic results.

5. Writing articles is a hard work. I want to earn money easily!

This mental phenomena is rapid on internet and is getting viral for no good! Every new guru of internet marketing is advising hard work is obsolete and easy earning is in place. This has driven most newbies to not even look at the different aspects of online marketing.

I sometimes feel sad about this. The chaos is driving these newbies to point of no return. These marketers have blended their minds in such a way, every body hates doing "traditional" marketing methods that are still working wonders.

In the ever changing money making concepts on internet, the old method of article publishing have stood the tide of changes. Let me tell you that search engine still loves contents. Original contents. People want information. There are always hungry people who seek information often. This hunger never die. You should make this a point!

There's still enough space for every new player. This type of methods never die. May be the search engine alogarithm change due to unscrupulous persons taking advantage of it. They get punished for their act. But for a person who have crossed all these and have acted fairly upon their rules & regulations, the search engines have rewarded handsomely, by ranking them better and driving hordes of traffic for free. Article marketing lies in this type of category.

Effective article marketing + a will to succeed = $ in the bank!

( This is Josh Spaulding's statement. A bit about him later).

I have made that statement bold. Read it again! Effective & will is all you require for your article marketing success.

What you should think instead and why?

Good Reasons to continue with article writing:

1. Search engines love original content. You'll get benefited in the long run. Remember if you thought driving traffic through PPC is the fastest way to drive traffic, you can run your campaigns till you don't mind spending money.
But a well written article published in an ezine can bring you not only visitors but will do so for years, freely! Can you do this with your PPC campaigns? You need to end up your campaign if you find its no more going to make people click on it!
And thats the benefit you are getting for few hours of work.

2. Writing articles is not at all difficult. All you need to do is to research about the subject before writing in search tab of any search engine and get details about your subject. Study them and write in your own words. It's that simple.
A word of caution: Do not copy them as it is. Its in violation with author's copyright terms.

3. Articles can drive massive traffic in organic search results. Your article is picked by various ezines for publishing. As a result you get exposed to lot of people.

4. Easily be distinguished as an authority of your niche. People will recognize you as an expert. You get lots of subscribers who think will benefit from your guidance.

5. Get one-way backward links to your site. Search engine loves it. You'll not need to beg with any one to link to your site. Is this possible with PPC?

What ever the buzz is happening on internet, article marketing is still a means of earning lots of money.

So you now know the importance of writing articles. But is that all you require? Last week I had accidentally stumbled upon a website Article Marketing Domination owned by Josh Spaulding. As I scrolled through his site, I thought to myself, another article marketing guru claiming his rank in this niche.

But when I started reading and headed further downwards the page, I saw him claiming number 1 and 2 rankings in Google for his set of keywords. I felt bit curious and wanted to do some research and find whether his claims are true as he said on his website. So I started putting those keywords in to the search tab in Google and looked at the search results. He was true on his statements.

I was put into wonder for some time. How did he do this? Even I wrote articles in ezinearticles.com and never had got this kind of results. This is at this point I started feeling that I'm lacking something in doing things perfectly. There after I completely read the page and wanted to know what he is offering.

Here are just a few of the things he claimed that you will learn from "Article Marketing Domination"

Learn the article marketing secrets that separate the 'Guru' from the amateur.

Learn the truth about article distribution and duplicate content.

Find out what 95% of all article marketers do WRONG.

Learn how to EFFECTIVELY distribute your articles for maximum exposure.

Learn how to study EzineArticles.com for article marketing success.

Learn how to create an article, from title to signature, that the SE's love and your viewers will not be able to resist.

I couldn't move away from his website because I had to admit that this guy is not selling the usual crap that hundred others are selling. Without second thought, I fetched my credit card and downloaded the ebook! ( If it was usual thing I can get refund. But I didn't, because it was not a usual crap and it has occupied place in my best books directory :-).

I started reading and finished in one go without stopping. Was I wrong in doing my article marketing effectively? Yes! I was!

Article Marketing Domination
is really a nugget where it says -

Why all the article written by you will not get back-links.

Why your article should not solely be targeted to get back-links alone.

A simple technique that is required to effectively write your article title.

How to write an effective resource box that will make the viewer to click - If you miss this part, the viewer will never click on your resource box.

Myths about keyword density - Does it really matter for your search engine rankings?

A decent way to get your article read by hundreds if not thousands of people without spamming article directories. And if you thought submitting your article to 1000 article directories can get hordes of visitors to your websites, you're wrong! ( This piece of information is worth the price of the ebook. It can save you from failures!)

And still more. I cannot give you any specifics of what contains in the ebook. I should respect the authors copyright terms as well. If you have been writing for sometime, and couldn't get far in your article marketing, I highly recommend to invest in Article Marketing Domination. It is worth every penny. Other article marketing ebooks just say how you can earn writing articles. But no one tells you how to get your article read and how effectively to market your information like Article Marketing Domination.

Visit here: Article Marketing Domination.

Josh Spaulding has done a very good job of pointing and correcting mistakes that arise in article marketing. Even a professional writer also need this report to tweak and tone his marketing skills.

Remember, the 'new gurus' of internet marketing who say hard working is out-dated stuff, really don't tell you that article marketing is also their part of marketing techniques! Why believe them if you can judge by your own decision.

Here's the link again => Josh Spaulding's Article Marketing Domination website.

No comments: